Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Virgin Voyage



Yes, it is true: I have entered the blogger era also. I have the Facebook page under alias and I have the LinkedIn and now THIS! Yey! I am hip, cool, modern and somehow trying to find the time to write to these blogs, and trying to figure out who is my target audience.... i.e. who would be interested in my doings and goings... Honestly, my life as well as the family life are quite normal and uneventful. No drama, no big headlines. However, perhaps my far away friends and family would love to hear from us, so there is my target audience. The nearby friends and family of course are welcome to peak in. Thanks for reading!


Last events: Spring Break. It was wonderful and warm and sunny. I became a new fan of ATVs, especially if I get to ride on a desert! It was fun! L got a hang of it after 10 minutes of frustration of getting stuck in the sand due to using a too big of a gear. The ATVs were not automatic. The wind was gusting 20000 mph and sand was flying everywhere. I had a mouthful of sand: hard for me to keep my mouth shut, as you all know.


One day on our trip we went to LA and did the Universal Studios, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood Hills. We didn't see Angelina nor Brad but we did see President Obama 100 ft away! How about that!? In or is it at? Beverly Hills we (the boys) were spotting cars such as Maybachs, Ferraris, Aston Martins etc. whilst we we driving a Minivan! Ha! Hot...Not exactly the most glamorous ride.


Now we are back to work, L started the last quarter at school and then summer! Next school year will be middle-school. The house is still (yes!) under construction or remodelling. Good grief. We do have the kitchen floors done (after 3 months of waiting and living with concrete floors). Now we are waiting the painter to finish the rest of the walls and doors and cabinets, and then we will start on master bathroom.


To be fair to my Finnish friends and family, I will do my next post in Finnish. Cheerio and Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment